How to Reach 3,000 Views in Less than 24 Hours!

How to Reach 3,000 Views in Less than 24 Hours!



Before I can teach you the secrets about attaining 3,000 views in less than 24 hours, I have a question for you. Do you really believe it is that hard to get people to read your articles, blogs or books? If you believe this is true – I am here to tell you that is a complete lie! It is NOT hard to get views or people buying your books. In all honesty, if you believe that it is hard, should you be surprised your not getting views or book sales? I have had many clients swap their attitude and understand it is not that hard. One client is now reaching over 25,000 impressions over Pinterest in comparison to 100. What does this mean for views? Well, instead of 20-50 views per blog post, she is now getting over 5,000 views per post! The truth is, it’s not hard, you just need to wake up and starting realizing, THIS IS EASY! Let’s break it down into three simple steps. If you want to know how I reach over 3,000 views in less than 24 hours, this is how it works.

Step 1: Question: Answer

One of the reasons why my posts are getting thousands upon thousands of views is because I am providing my viewers with an answer. We live in a culture where people want as many answers as possible. Now, when I say this to my clients, I always hear the response, “Well, I want to write about “x”, but it has already been done.” You see, I don’t care if it has already been done. If it has been done and it worked, why are you complicating it? Write about it! If you have an answer to a question that people are asking – YOU WILL GET VIEWS. It is that simple. Now, this is something I go way more into detail with in my personal Get Witty One-on-Ones. If you are seeking to learn how to master the Question: Answer technique, book me now using the contact form on the side bar.

One of the best sources of knowledge when it comes to blogging is this Best Selling guide


Step 2: HOOK Your Audience

This is where all of the Witty Ones excel at. Those who have taken the Witty One Training Course understand how to develop catchy titles and articles, within their niche, that will drive results. When it comes to driving 3,000 views in less 24 hours, you need to learn to HOOK your audience. How do you do that? Your titles! I don’t care what your content is – well I do, but hold on. If you have a catchy title, people WILL click. If people click, that is a view – if they read, that is a plus. So, let me give you an example of a Weak Title and a Witty Title

WEAK TITLE: It’s Important to Consider Traffic When Blogging to Make Money and Have a Subscription Base
WITTY TITLE: How YOU Can DRIVE Over 1,000 Views in Days

You see, there is a science behind how titles are structured and if your titles are weak or sound like a sales-pitch, they will be invisible to your audiences. I would be much more inclined, as a new blogger, to learn more about DRIVING 1,000 views in a couple of days than things to consider when blogging. That just sounds boring to me – and many others! Trust me, when it comes to blog posts, 95% of your views will come from how catchy your blog title is; the other 5% will come from your actual content. That does not mean though that if your content is weak everything is okay – it is NOT. Content is the building block to all of this. Without high-quality information, you have nothing.  


Hooking Your audience is so important! If you need help generating ideas, check out these stellar books. 




Step 3: Promote Yourself!

Reaching 3,000 views is 50% driven by how you promote yourself. If you did not know, marketing and Social media is a MAJOR source of driving traffic. That sounds like common sense, right? Well, here is the deal, you would think that everyone understands how to use social media to their benefit as a form of marketing. Sadly, people don’t have the first clue what to do or how to promote a post or book. 

If that sounds like you, this is the reason why your view count is low. This is not a bad thing; but a learning thing. Now, in many cases, people are wasting their time trying to “get out there”  using:
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+
  • SnapChat
  • Pinterest
Oh my gosh, that is even tiring to type! If you are spending your time trying to connect and get your material out there through 7 different social media outlets, you are wasting so much precious time and energy. The truth is, only focus on TWO social medias at once. 

In my opinion, Pinterest and Facebook have proven to destroy the other social medias in terms of traffic building. If you want to begin driving traffic in thousands, begin narrowing your social media usage to only Facebook and Pinterest.

From just Facebook Groups alone, I receive over 3,000+ views within the first 6-12 hours of a post. Now, I am not even writing about making money off your blog but can you imagine what it’s like when each of your posts are driving over 3,000+ views in the first 24 hours? It is a blessing. So, what can you do today? Join Facebook Groups, begin developing high-quality images for Pinterest and PIN!

Remember this is only 50% of the entire process to driving 3,000 views in 24 hours. If this seems like something you seem lost or confused about – stop freaking out. I am here to help. If you are struggling to drive traffic is most likely because you are lost in promoting yourself. I am currently taking on new clients and would love to help you out! If you want to Get Witty With Me, use the contact form on the side bar and let me know!




Driving Traffic Is Easy

As I told you early, I am tired of people complaining about driving traffic. It is not hard. All you need to do is have an answer to share, a hooking title, and understand how to properly promote yourself. After teaching dozens of clients this formula, I have heard and seen SO much success. What is even cooler is when they have fully adapted their website to make money – they end up freaking out at the amount of money they can make. It’s exciting and wild and I want you to join in on the fun. Optimize your blogs before you post them with these three steps and you are bound for greatness.


If you are seeking more individual guidance or want to talk by hour, please let me know and I would love to help you drive traffic. Could you imagine driving 1,000 of views and making money from doing what you love? Use the contact form on the side bar for more 
information!

If you are seeking an overall guide to blogging, this book will completely change your mindset.

Comments